In addition to the invited lectures of the symposium poster presentations are also welcome to encourage the participation of young scientists and researchers from both academic and industrial background.
The main streams of the symposium are organized around the ten main topics as follows:
- Complex Drugs including Nanomedicines
- Industry Perspectives
- Regulatory Perspectives
- Biologicals and Biosimilars
- (Non-Biological) Complex Drugs and Similars
- Advances in (Bio-)Analytical Testing
- Advances in Dissolution / Drug Release
- Aspects of Nanotechnology
- Biodegradable Polymers
Participants interested in presenting a poster are kindly requested to submit their one-page abstract online via the Symposium website latest by October 10, 2018
Authors will receive notification on acceptance latest by October 17, 2018.
The organizers of the SRACD 2018 offer awards to the best three poster authors. These awards will be given to the winners at the end of the Symposium right before the closing ceremony.
- All abstracts must be written in English
- The abstract text should be within 2500 characters (together with space) and typeface: Arial Type, 12 pt, single space
- The abstract title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in “Title Case” format) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- Authors’ number is maximized to 10 names
- Workplaces: max. 10 different workplaces
- The abstract must represent original work and should be as informative as possible.
- Conclusions must be supported by data. Please include 5 keywords at the end of the abstract text.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Submitted abstracts can be seen, modified or deleted within the whole period of the abstract submission online
- Once the abstract has been submitted, modified or deleted, the corresponding author will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt, modification or cancellation (by e-mail)
- Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all coauthors
- The presenting author is required to register for the Symposium and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the poster.
Posters will be mounted throughout the whole symposium.
The recommended poster size is a standing A/0 (84 cm x 118 cm) as the size of the poster board is 90 cm at width and 120 cm at height.